You’ve chosen your health –
that’s an investment you can be proud of
Welcome To Your Portal
Your good health has just taken a turn for the better. As a member of Advica Health, you can now take advantage of engaging, proactive programs designed to maintain your overall health and wellbeing. And if the need ever arises, you have 24/7 access to a comprehensive network of the world’s finest doctors, clinics and medical specialists at your fingertips. Because nothing is more important than your health.
- Flus & colds
- Upper respiratory infections
- Minor injuries & wounds
- Skin rashes
- Prescription refills**
- Specialist referrals**
- Diagnostic tests**
- Post-hospital care
- Nutrition & exercise plans
- Prenatal advice
- Disease prevention
- Fertility concerns
- Early childhood development
- Child & teen health
- Stress & burn-out concerns
- Mental health counselling (depression, addiction & eating disorders)
- Travel advice
- Care advice for elders
- Preventive & lifestyle planning
**when medically appropriate
Our On-Demand Nurse Practitioner services are provided by Wello. By clicking the contact button below you will be directed to their website.
If you have not received your registration information yet, please contact us for more information. NOTE: We are currently conducting a limited collaborative pilot, so not all Advica members will receive registration information. Please contact us for more details.
Uncover Your Medical Options
Advica Healthcare Navigators are here to help in the event of any health and wellness challenge – however big or small. Please reach out via phone or email:
- Whenever you require assistance in navigating the healthcare system.
- To schedule a health-related appointment (i.e. Specialist, MRI, CT Scan, Ultrasound appointment)
- When you have been placed on a waiting list and would like to explore alternative options.
- For a comprehensive physical, as a method of prevention.
- When you have received a diagnosis and want to obtain a prompt, comprehensive second opinion, or would like to know about your treatment options.
Our navigation service helps with advanced treatment planning, complex case management, patient advocacy, and care coordination to anticipate and respond to members’ needs in an effective and efficient manner.
Members rely on us to consistently provide them with a superior client experience built on reliable nurse educational support and medical expertise for clinical guidance and decision making. Our goal is always to help our clients lead the healthiest possible lives.
If you are unsure of what type of service you need to be connected to, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-598-7655.
*Neither Advica Health nor Wello is an emergency service. If you are experiencing a medical emergency, please call 911 or go to your local hospital.
What is a Nurse Practitioner?
NURSE PRACTITIONERS ARE REGISTERED NURSES WHO HAVE UNDERTAKEN GRADUATE EDUCATION AND TRAINING IN ADVANCED CLINICAL PRACTICE.
Nurse Practitioners conduct comprehensive health assessments, diagnose health / illness conditions, and treat and manage acute and chronic illness within a holistic model of care. They order and interpret screening and diagnostic tests, perform procedures, prescribe medications and therapeutic interventions, and provide specialist referrals. All Nurse Practitioners follow guidelines from their professional body.